>>>> Click HERE to Register <<<<
Registration Fees: (Non-refundable and Non-transferable)
||Up to 31 Oct 2018
||1-15 Nov 2018
||After Nov. 18 & Onsite
|TROPMED Bangkok Alumnus
|Residents in Thailand/ASEAN
|*Domestic and ASEAN students
* A letter from your institute to prove your student status is required. (Please send this by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Overseas Participants = 8,500 Baht/Day
- Overseas Students = 5,000 Baht/Day
- TROPMED Bangkok Alumnus = 5,000 Baht/Day
- Residents in Thailand/ASEAN = 4,500 Baht/Day
- Onsite registration will be available at the Meeting itself
Participant registration fee includes:
- Admission to scientific sessions and Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Meeting bag and program book
- Admission to the Welcome Reception
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Access to exhibition and poster area
All payments are to be made in Thai Baht (THB). All major credit cards are accepted. If you pay by credit card, you are responsible for any charges made by your bank.
You can pay through credit card or wire/bank transfer to -
Account Name : JOINT INTER. MEET
Account No. : 051-240831-2
Bank Name : The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited, Rajvithi Hospital Branch, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Telephone : 66 (0) 2644 7377
Fax : 66 (0) 2246 3865
Bank Code : SICOTHBK
To ensure that your spot is confirmed, please send proof of payment to email@example.com as soon as possible. Upon receipt of proof of payment, your place will be reserved.
The organizing committee is working to foster productive long term partnerships through JITMM. To this end, all delegates at this year’s Meeting will be given JITMM membership status, free of charge.
*Membership will last for 5 years, and will entitle holders to discounted registration fees.
The organizing committee is dedicated to the continual improvement of this already significant event, and we hope that you can join us in this progress.