Instructions for Presenters
Instructions for Chairpersons and Speakers in Oral Presentations
The Q and A will be participated by the session chairpersons and speakers live via Zoom. To join, please refer to the following instructions below.
- Check your email for the Zoom link sent by our team. It should have been sent 1 week and 1 day before the conference date.
- Make sure your microphone and camera are working and check that you have a stable internet connection.
- Join the Zoom meeting through the link that was sent to you at least 30 minutes before your session starts.
- Check the Q and A box while presentations are being played for questions from the audience and prepare to answer those at the Q and A time.
- Chairpersons will facilitate the Q and A, read the questions and ask the speaker who can answer a particular question.
- During the Q and A, please mute your microphone when you are not speaking to avoid static and interruption.
- Important: Chairpersons must inform the audience to send their questions through the Q and A Box, not the Chat Box. Otherwise, questions sent through Chat Box may not be read.
- Kindly note that Q and A time is limited, about 10-15 minutes only, depending on the remaining time. So make sure that you have already prepared your answers to the audience’s questions before the Q and A starts. It will allow your session members to accommodate many questions as possible.
- If there is still remaining time and there’s no more questions, Chairpersons can start a discussion among speakers to avoid dead-air. Chairpersons can ask speakers their own questions as well to get the conversation going.
- If there’s no remaining time, the Chairpersons must wrap up the session before the next session starts.